307/74 Northbourne Avenue, Braddon Australia
Situated within the esteemed Adina Apartments, a premium complex, housing a mix of owner-occupiers, private rentals and Adina hotel apartments, this residence embodies the perfect blend of contemporary living and unbeatable city convenience.
The complex offers an array of excellent communal amenities, including a pool, gym and sauna, allowing residents to unwind, stay active and enjoy a variety of leisure activities without leaving the comfort of the building.
The thoughtfully designed interior showcases functionality and style. The kitchen is equipped with electric cooking and high-quality SMEG appliances, and overlooks the open plan living space. A private balcony, accessible via glass sliding doors, provides a tranquil space for outdoor enjoyment.
Two bedrooms feature built-in mirrored wardrobes, ensuring ample storage for your belongings. The master bedroom offers a private ensuite and spa bath for moments of relaxation and rejuvenation.
Intimate privacy curtains throughout filter in natural light, creating a warm and inviting ambiance, while block-out curtains shield you from the city’s bustling nightlife offering a peaceful night’s sleep. Reverse cycle heating and cooling in the living space and master bedroom, ensure a comfortable environment no matter the season.
Positioned in an unbeatable location, right in the heart of Canberra City. Only a stone’s throw from the Canberra CBD shopping centre, offering an abundance of retail options, with the surrounding area boasting a plethora of eateries.
Whether you’re an astute investor or a busy professional seeking an urban sanctuary, this two-bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle that’s second to none. Are you ready to embrace the unparalleled lifestyle that Adina Apartments has to offer?
– Fully furnished
– Secure Access
– 3rd floor
– Two bedrooms ft. built-in mirrored robes
– Master bedroom ft. private ensuite
– Open plan concept
– Kitchen ft. SMEG electric cooking (fridge included)
– Private balcony off living
– Reverse cycle heating & cooling in living & master bedroom
– Secure basement garage ft. one allocated carpark
– Complex amenities inc. pool, gym & sauna
– Walking distance to Canberra CBD shosps, restaurants & cafes
– Mere metres to Braddon’s vibrant restaurant district
– Approx. Living: 85sqm
– Approx. Balcony: 10sqm
– Approx. Council Rates: $465.49 per quarter
– Approx. Strata Levies inc. sinking fund: $1885.12 per quarter
– Approx. Rental Return: $650 – $700 per week (*Rentals managed in house by Adina Apartments)
– Approx. Land Tax: $565.83 per quarter
Type: Apartment For Sale
Price: Offers Over $489,000
Bed Rooms: 2
Property ID: 307/74 Northbourne Avenue, Braddon
Listing Agent Name: Jonny Warren
Listing Agent Telephone: 0431 797 891
Listing Agent Email: email@example.com
59/12 Challis Street, Dickson Australia
2 Bedrooms 2 Baths
18 Aspen Rise Jerrabomberra Australia
7 Bedrooms 4 Baths