46 McFarlane Avenue, Googong Australia
Located in the sought-after suburb of Googong, in a quiet street and surrounded by great neighbours, 46 McFarlane Avenue offers a fantastic opportunity for a family looking for their forever home.
With a generous driveway, double car garage, stunning black brick and a well-kept, low-maintenance garden, the exterior offers a gorgeous example of what this immaculate home has to offer.
Entering the home, you’re welcomed by laminate wood flooring, sweeping into the bright, open plan kitchen, dining and living space. The kitchen is clean and polished in appearance, offering stainless steel and SMEG appliances, timber finishes and pristine, white stone benchtops, with a spacious walk-in pantry providing ample storage.
Large sliding doors open onto an external, undercover alfresco, complete with a ceiling fan, flooding the interior with an abundance of natural lighting and providing views over the lush green backyard.
Adjacent to the living space is a generous media room, separated by large double doors, providing the perfect atmosphere for family movie nights.
The sizeable master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe and private ensuite, with the remaining three bedrooms offering large windows, plush carpet and built-in wardrobes; sharing a sleek, modern communal bathroom and separate washroom.
Ducted heating and cooling throughout the house, powered by solar panels, will keep you comfortable all year round in the Canberra climate.
“We have loved living in Googong. The community is very friendly and has a fresh, country vibe, despite being so close to the city, and the local shops are close by which makes for easy living. But now it’s time for us to start the next chapter of our story in a new location.”
– 4 bedrooms, 3 with built-in robes
– Master bedroom, with walk-in robe & private ensuite
– Communal bathroom, with separate toilet
– Media room, with double doors
– SMEG appliances (in kitchen)
– Walk-in pantry
– Ducted heating & cooling
– 10kw solar panels, with 8kw inverter
– Ceiling fans in master bedroom, guest room & outdoor alfresco
– Double glazed windows
– Alarm system
– Kocom intercom
– Large, double car garage
– Approx. Block size: 422sqm
– Approx. Living size: 154sqm
– Approx. Garage Size: 36sqm
– Approx. Council Rates: $1597.26 p/q
– Within walking distance of local sporting grounds, playground & dog park
– Short commute to local shops, schools & cafes
– Approx. 15min drive to Queanbeyan
– Approx. 30min drive to Canberra CBD
Type: House Sold
Price: Sold for $950,000
Bed Rooms: 4
Property ID: 46 McFarlane Avenue, Googong 2620
Listing Agent Name: Jonny Warren
Listing Agent Telephone: 0431 797 891
Listing Agent Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
18 Orange Thorn Crescent, Banks ACT 2906 Banks Banks
5 Bedrooms 3 Baths
10 Walker Crescent, Jerrabomberra Australia
3 Bedrooms 1 Baths
Unit 228/45 Ainslie Avenue, Braddon Australia
2 Bedrooms 2 Baths