8/815 Horse Park Drive, Amaroo Australia
Purchased off the plan in 2017, this two-bedroom townhouse was originally intended as the homeowners first home. However, life had other plans and this residence quickly evolved into a fruitful investment property.
The initial attraction to this home was the large, well-designed floorplan and it’s proximity to the local shops and cafes – offering a comfortable and convenient lifestyle.
Situated within the secure ‘Emerald Terraces’ complex, this townhouse boasts a spacious open plan interior, two private balconies, segregated bedrooms for added privacy and large bathrooms for unwinding and rejuvenating.
The kitchen is complete with a spacious island, induction cooking and stainless-steel appliances offering an ideal setting for meal preparation and conversation.
A handy study nook in the living space accommodates those working from home or seeking creative pursuits, whilst enjoying plentiful natural lighting accompanied by stunning Northerly facing views.
The complex itself offers a friendly commuity, with a communal rooftop garden and BBQ space providing the perfect place to make new friends and host gatherings with loved ones.
With a freshly painted interior, this immaculate residence offers blank walls, ready for you to begin writing your own story – a place where your personal touch can turn it into a canvas for your dreams and aspirations.
Whether you’re a new homeowner, an investor, or someone looking to embrace the next chapter of their lives, don’t miss this incredible opportunity to call 8/815 Horse Park Drive, Amaroo yours.
– Situated in the secure, gated ‘Emerald Terraces’ complex
– Two generous bedrooms ft. built-in robes
– Segregated master bedroom ft. ensuite
– Spacious open plan concept ft. study nook
– Kitchen ft. large island, induction cooking & stainless-steel appliances
– Double split system heating & cooling
– Two private balconies
– Freshly painted interior
– European style laundry ft. additional powder room
– Single allocated car space ft. additional storage space
– Complex ft. communal rooftop garden & BBQ area
– Local shops, cafes & pharmacy right on doorstep
– Short stroll from local schools & public transport
– Approx. Living Size: 115sqm
– Approx. Balcony 1 Size: 10sqm
– Approx. Balcony 2 Size: 5sqm
– Approx. Carport Size: 23sqm
– Approx. Council Rates: $424.09 per quarter
– Approx. Body Corporate: $825.36 per quarter
– Approx. Rental Return: $550 per week
Type: Town House For Sale
Price: Offers Over $550,000
Bed Rooms: 2
Property ID: 8/815 Horse Park Drive, Amaroo
Listing Agent Name: Sean Tognella
Listing Agent Telephone: 0406 473 575
Listing Agent Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
39/2 Newchurch Street Molonglo Valley Australia
1 Bedrooms 1 Baths
Single Car Space