8/56 Henderson Road, Queanbeyan Australia
In 2001, a new chapter began for the homeowner who discovered the perfect place to call home. Nestled on the ground floor, of the ‘Argyle Court’ complex, their unit offered a life free from the hassles of stairs and elevator rides.
However, the charm of this property wasn’t just in its convenient layout, but also in its proximity to the Queanbeyan Town Centre’s shops and restaurants, as well as the vibrant Canberra city and airport.
Over the years, this humble abode underwent major renovations, turning it into a comfortable, contemporary living space.
The kitchen and bathroom received remarkable transformations, replacing the fixtures and appliances with fresh, modern amenities. The bedroom and living space received fresh, plush carpeting, adding a touch of luxury and coziness, while a new coat of paint throughout breathed life into the interior.
Guests often marvelled at the oversized kitchen, featuring an electric cooktop, and oven. The functionality and style making it a hub of culinary creativity and a warm gathering place for friends and family, providing a perfectly balanced space.
Offering a peaceful sanctuary and tranquil escape from the everyday hustle and bustle, the complex hosts a community of friendly neighbours. The homeowner would often delight in the views of the nearby hills, as sunlight streamed in through the large windows on cold winter mornings.
As their story continues, the homeowner intends to move overseas. So now this recently renovated residence offers an incredible opportunity for an astute investor, a downsizer looking for comfort and convenience, or a first-time homeowner seeking a warm and welcoming start.
– ‘Argyle Court’ apartment
– Unit located on ground floor
– Master bedroom ft. generous built-in wardrobe
– New plush carpet throughout
– Freshly painted interior
– Spacious open plan living & dining
– Oversized, recently renovated kitchen ft. electric cooking
– Large windows throughout
– Plentiful natural lighting
– Recently renovated bathroom ft. mirrored shaving cabinet
– Single, allocated carport park
– Close proximity to Queanbeyan Town Centre shops & public transport
– Approx. 20 minute commute to Canberra City (according to Google Maps)
– Approx. Living Size: 38sqm
– Approx. Strata Levies: $704.78 per quarter
– Approx. Rental Return: $380 – $400 per week
Type: Apartment For Sale
Price: $270,000 - $290,000
Bed Rooms: 1
Property ID: 8/56 Henderson Road, Queanbeyan
Listing Agent Name: Ben Mills
Listing Agent Telephone: 0422 765 130
Listing Agent Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
44 Marie Pitt Street, Franklin Australia
4 Bedrooms 3 Baths