72 Richard Avenue, Crestwood Australia
With magnificent city skyline and mountain views, this grandly proportioned residence represents an outstanding opportunity to acquire a structurally solid home opposite free-body oval.
Impressive in scale, and flooded with an abundance of natural light, this home features an original layout incorporating a selection of living areas extending out to an array of sun-washed balconies, taking in the surrounding mountainous outlook.
The home boasts a large living area and a generously sized kitchen with a separate dining area.
The residence features an original eat-in kitchen, while accommodation comprises seven bedrooms altogether, all of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes while the master bedroom features an original ensuite.
The lower-level features a large rumpus room as well as a self-contained dwelling, perfect for accomodating guests or used as a teenage retreat. This seperate dwelling is complete with a renovated kitchen and bathroom, and three bedrooms, one of which has been transformed into a lounge room.
Complete a double automatic garage & space for caravan storage or the like down the side of the residence. With extensive under house storage, this incredible opportunity is positioned within a stroll of the Queanbeyan roos club, Queanbeyan west public school & Queanbeyan high.
7 bed | 4 bath | 2 car
– Oriented to the northwest allowing abundant natural light
– Impressive proportions
– Sunsoaked, large living area
– Wrapped in windows, allowing effortless cross-ventilation
– Neat original kitchen, with potential for a modern redesign
– Gas cooking, oven & dishwasher
– Choice of front & rear sunlit alfresco entertaining areas
– Seven well-sized bedrooms
– Four bedrooms on the upper level
– Master bedroom, with ensuite
– Large rumpus room with ample storage
– Three bedrooms on the lower level
– The lower level comprises of a kitchen & renovated bathroom
– Double lock up garage, with subfloor storage
– Roller shutters on all lower-level windows
– Approx. Block Size: 615sqm
Type: House Sold
Price: Sold For $875,000
Bed Rooms: 7
Property ID: 72 Richard Avenue, Crestwood
Listing Agent Name: Jake Winters
Listing Agent Telephone: 0413 718 751
Listing Agent Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Street Number: 72
Street Name: Richard Avenue
23/5 Skuta Place, Denman Prospect Australia
1 Bedrooms 1 Baths
42 Henry Melville Crescent Gilmore Australia
4 Bedrooms 2 Baths