704/2 Akuna Street, Canberra City Australia
When the homeowner purchased 704/2 Akuna Street, they instantly knew this would be the place they would call home.
Falling in love with the vibrant metropolitan lifestyle, this residence is situated in the heart of the city and perfectly encapsulates the enjoyment of city living.
Found on the seventh floor of the Nesuto Hotel complex, this dwelling offers more than just a home; it presents a lifestyle of comfort and convenience. Stepping into a spacious, flexible floorplan, this residence provides warmth and security.
The kitchen boasts a granite benchtop, electric hotplates, a Fisher & Paykel electric oven and dishwasher, creating a canvas for culinary creativity. A large built-in robe, with double mirrored sliding doors, providing ample storage for your belongings, while reverse cycle heating and cooling offers year-round comfort, ensuring the perfect ambiance for a cozy home.
Enjoy the tireless view upon the city’s enchanting nightlife and the majestic Black Mountain, a spectacle that unfolds daily from your vantage point on the seventh floor.
Immerse yourself in the luxury of communal amenities, including an indoor heated lap pool, sauna, spa, gym, tennis court and a delightful BBQ area.
Every imaginable amenity is at your disposal, as daily life seamlessly blends with a myriad of facilities. From grocery stores, cozy cafes, tantalizing restaurants, efficient public transport and excess entertainment venues to a plethora of job opportunities – all located right on your doorstep.
Over the years, this cozy sanctuary has cradled its owner, providing security and solace. However, as their journey evolves, a remarkable opportunity now arises for a first-time homebuyer or an astute investor looking to start the next chapter of their story!
– Single bed ft. large built-in robe with mirrored sliding doors
– Located right in the heart of the city
– 7th floor of the Nesuto Hotel ft. lift access
– Spacious open studio floorplan
– Kitchen ft. granite benchtop, electric hotplates, Fisher & Paykel electric oven, & dishwasher
– Reverse cycle heating & cooling
– European laundry
– Amazing views over the cityscape & mountains
– Complex amenities inc. indoor heated pool, sauna, spa, gym, tennis court & BBQ area
– Local amenities at your doorstep inc. grocers, cafes, restaurants, pubs, public transport & entertainment venues
– Approx. Living Size: 29sqm
Type: Apartment Sold
Price: Sold For $207,000
Bed Rooms: 1
Property ID: 704/2 Akuna Street, Canberra City
Listing Agent Name: Sean Tognella
Listing Agent Telephone: 0406 473 575
Listing Agent Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
31 Cameleer Lane, Strathnairn Australia
2 Bedrooms 2 Baths
81 Bettington Circuit Canberra Australia
4 Bedrooms 2 Baths
149 Wattle Street North Canberra Australia
3 Bedrooms 1 Baths