60 Tewksbury Circuit, Theodore Australia
In 2011, this delightful home became the backdrop to a beautiful family story. Originally planning to renovate and sell, the homeowners were quickly won over by the suburb. The streets, brimming with families and children, provided the perfect environment to start and nurture their family.
Upon moving in, the home underwent major renovations, including a fresh interior, garage extension and a complete backyard makeover. Improving the property to ensure low maintenance and high reward.
Equipped with numerous features, including ducted heating and cooling and roller shutters, the home is enhanced with comfort, security, privacy and functionality. At the heart of the home, the family room offers a bright space accented with gorgeous timber grain tiled flooring, with large double doors seamlessly connecting indoor and outdoor entertainment.
Outside, the spacious backyard presents artificial turf for easy maintenance while a covered pergola and built-in BBQ offer endless entertainment opportunities. With a segregated rumpus room, kitchenette and bathroom in the garage, this home offers everything you need for contemporary living and family comfort.
The large modwood front deck, their last family project, became a beloved space for hanging out; with many moments spent unwinding with neighbours and friends, enjoying refreshing beverages while watching the kids play. Reminiscing on raising their three children in this home and enjoying the space and ability to host large parties and gatherings, the homeowners’ fondest memories are woven with the threads of family, love and shared experiences.
Relocating interstate, they leave behind a home that has been the stage for countless moments of joy and laughter, where lasting friendships were forged, children grew and life has been lived to the fullest.
– Four bedrooms, three ft. built-in robes
– Master bedroom ft. walk-in robe & ensuite
– Open plan living, kitchen & dining
– Electric cooktop, Westinghouse oven & omega dishwasher
– Additional living space
– Ducted heating & cooling
– Roller shutters
– Timber-grain tiling
– Modwood front deck
– Double glazed windows on extension
– Backyard ft. covered pergola, built-in BBQ & artificial turf
– Oversized lock up garage ft. work bench
– Rumpus in garage ft. kitchenette & bathroom
– Approx. Block Size: 799.61sqm
– Approx. Living Size: 195.24sqm
– Approx. Garage Size: 72.10sqm
– Approx. Carport Size: 36.44sqm
– Approx. Council Rates $651.54 per quarter
– Approx. Rental Return $720 – $800 per week
Type: House Sold
Price: SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION FOR $1,013,500
Bed Rooms: 4
Property ID: 60 Tewksbury Circuit, Theodore
Listing Agent Name: Jonny Warren
Listing Agent Telephone: 0431 797 891
Listing Agent Email: email@example.com
31 Cameleer Lane, Strathnairn Australia
2 Bedrooms 2 Baths