6/18 Richard Avenue, Crestwood Australia
Situated in a modern, peaceful complex of eight townhouses, 6/18 Richard Avenue in Crestwood provides a perfect opportunity for an investor or first-time homebuyer looking to buy in a popular yet quiet suburb in the heart of Queanbeyan, close to Canberra and Fyshwick.
Entering the home, on the ground floor, you’ll find one of the two spacious bedrooms, complete with a built-in wardrobe and ensuite, and a neat laundry leading you through to a private back yard.
Heading upstairs, you’re welcomed by a bright, generous open plan living, kitchen and dining space. Windows on either side flood this space with an abundance of natural light and offer relaxing views. The stylish kitchen features a breakfast bar, Bosch appliances and well-designed storage.
Large glass sliding doors extend the living space out onto a north-facing balcony, offering plentiful space for entertaining guests whilst enjoying views of the distant mountains. To your left you’ll find the master bedroom, with built-in wardrobe, ensuite and a generous northerly window offering soothing natural light and airflow.
Accessible on ground floor, via a remote control roller door, is a large, secure, double car garage, providing ample space for additional storage.
If you’re interested in purchasing a home with a flexible floorplan that will suit all households, in a family friendly suburb, then look no further than 6/18 Richard Avenue in Crestwood. We encourage you to attend our next open home, so you can better envision if this home is the beginning of your next chapter!
– Two spacious bedrooms, each with ensuites & built-in robes
– Open plan living, kitchen & dining, with cross ventilation
– Additional washroom upstairs
– Reverse cycle ducted heating & cooling
– Kitchen features a gas cooktop & Bosch oven & dishwasher
– Large balcony, accessible via living space
– Ground floor laundry, leading to private backyard
– Large double car garage
– Approx. living size: 115.06 sqm
– Approx. Council Rates: $535 p/q
– Approx. Body Corporate: $477.54 p/q
– Within walking distance of local schools, parks, public transport & shops
– Close commute to the city, Queanbeyan town centre & Canberra airport
Type: Town House Sold
Price: Sold For $608,000
Bed Rooms: 2
Property ID: 6/18 Richard Avenue, Crestwood
Listing Agent Name: Jonny Warren
Listing Agent Telephone: 0431 797 891
Listing Agent Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unit 228/45 Ainslie Avenue, Braddon Australia
2 Bedrooms 2 Baths
7 Colverwell Crescent, Jerrabomberra Australia
4 Bedrooms 2 Baths