56 Jabanungga Avenue, Ngunnawal Australia
In 2015, the homeowners embarked on a journey to find a place that would perfectly accommodate their family’s needs, and Ngunnawal quickly won their hearts. Officially purchasing the property in 2021, this charming home was a dream come true.
It’s prime location offered proximity to schools, shops, exciting sporting facilities, cozy coffee shops, and endless recreational activities. But it was more than just the location – it was the community that truly made this place feel like home, with friendly neighbours and the added bonus of being within walking distance to local amenities making everyday living a breeze.
With the warm embrace of natural light, streaming through the back glass sliding door, creating a serene ambiance, this stunning home boasts an open-plan living style, ideal for creating beautiful family moments. This radiant space is perfect for basking in the sun on cool Canberra days, sipping your morning coffee or enjoying some quality family time.
At the heart of the home, the kitchen, dining, and living space has seen countless meals, laughter, and cherished memories with family and friends. It’s a place where the constant chatter of loved ones fills the air as delicious meals are prepared, and gatherings happen effortlessly.
Discover an inviting outdoors paved dining area and charming side decking, perfect for entertaining or simply enjoying the tranquillity of the outdoors. A lush lemon tree has provided an abundance of zesty fruits over the years – a lovely touch to enhance culinary adventures.
This home has been a special haven, but as the family grows and new opportunities beckon interstate, the homeowners have made the difficult decision to pass on this cherished space to a new family. Rest assured, they leave with fond memories of their time in this home, where their children spent their formative years.
– Three bedrooms ft. ceiling fans & built-in robes
– Open plan living, dining & kitchen
– Kitchen ft. gas cooktop, double electric oven & double sink
– Centrally located main bath ft. seperate toilet
– Mitsubishi Split system heating & cooling
– Vinyl floor panels throughout
– Downlights throughout
– Undercover deck entertainment area
– Spacious split level paved courtyard ft. seating area/fire pit
– Private alfresco courtyard ft. artificial turf
– Low maintenance garden ft. garden shed
– Double car, lock up garage ft. remote roller door & internal access
– Approx. Block: 426sqm
– Approx. Living: 123.36sqm
– Approx. Garage: 35.35sqm
– Approx. Council Rates: $4219.72 per annum
– Approx. Rental Return: $580 – $630 per week
Type: House For Sale
Price: Offers Over $729,000
Bed Rooms: 3
Property ID: 56 Jabanungga Avenue, Ngunnawal
Listing Agent Name: Jonny Warren
Listing Agent Telephone: 0431 797 891
Listing Agent Email: email@example.com
7 McShane Place Gungahlin Australia
4 Bedrooms 2 Baths
Double + Carport
77/77 Gozzard Street, Gungahlin Australia
2 Bedrooms 1 Baths
30/1 Arthur Blakeley Way, Coombs Australia
3 Bedrooms 2 Baths