40/55 Holborow Avenue, Denman Prospect Australia
Purchased off the plan in December 2020, this two-bedroom townhouse is awaiting a new homeowner to write their story within its walls.
Situated in a charming, community-centric neighbourhood, in the vibrant suburb of Denman Prospect, this residence was thoughtfully designed to encompass a quality and comfortable lifestyle.
Boasting three meter high ceilings, a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living space graces the entry. Flooding the room with natural light, glass sliding doors extend this space out into an expansive courtyard, seamlessly integrating internal and external entertainment.
Sheer S-fold curtains mounted to ceiling, alongside block-out roller blinds, add a touch of elegance to the space, ensuring sun-kissed mornings and romantic evenings.
Offering a pristine space for culinary delights, the designer kitchen is fit with a Fisher & Paykel appliances, walk-in pantry, a Hafele pullout twin bin and tiled splashback, complete with impressive pendant lighting over the breakfast bar.
Heading up the raked stairwell, featuring a beautiful black steel balustrade, the master bedroom presents a large robe and fully tiled ensuite, whilst the second bedroom has easy access to the main bath. Wake up to breathtaking views of the Molonglo Valley, after a restful sleep accompanied by block-out roller blinds.
Down the hall, the laundry offers additional storage options and a double car garage ensures security for your vehicles.
The homeowner is relocating for work, providing an unbeatable opportunity for a first-time homeowner, small family, or astute investor.
– Two bedrooms featuring built-in robes, sheer & block out roller blinds, MATV & Data
– Open plan featuring high ceilings & S-fold sheer curtains & block-out roller blinds
– Kitchen featuring walk-in pantry, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, 600mm induction cooktop & oven, Hafele pullout twin bin & pendant lighting
– Double socket power points in pantry, kitchen island & courtyard
– Stiebel Eltron instant hot water
– Understair storage & study nook
– Double linen cupboard
– Two zoned ducted heating & cooling
– Camera intercom system on both floors
– Raked stairwell w/ black steel balustrade
– Gorgeous views of Molonglo Valley
– Within walking distance of local shops
– Approx. Living Size: 101sqm
– Approx. Garage Size: 35sqm
– Approx. Courtyard Size: 27sqm
– Approx. Strata Levies: $522.42 per quarter
– Approx. Council Rates: $2024.11 per annum
– Approx. Rental Return: $625 – $650 per week
Type: Town House Sold
Price: Sold for $689,000
Bed Rooms: 2
Property ID: 40/55 Holborow Avenue, Denman Prospect
Listing Agent Name: Jonny Warren
Listing Agent Telephone: 0431 797 891
Listing Agent Email: email@example.com
28/124 De Burgh Street Lyneham Australia
3 Bedrooms 1 Baths
15/41 Carinya Street, Queanbeyan Australia
3 Bedrooms 2 Baths