33 Griffiths Link, Googong Australia
Purchased in 2018 as an investment property brimming with opportunity, the homeowners were captivated immediately by this magnificent, four-bedroom home.
Boasting a substantial 512 square metre block, guaranteed to command your attention, this residence is perched along a well-established street, with access to all the fantastic facilities the gorgeous, ever-growing suburb of Googong has to offer.
Compromising of four sizable bedrooms, all complete with built-in wardrobes, while the main bedroom, which features a walk-in wardrobe and private ensuite, can be found segregated at the rear of the home. The large bathroom is perfect for families, featuring a great size bath and separate toilet.
Complete with multiple living spaces, including a formal lounge, this home is perfect for a large family, whilst ducted heating and cooling throughout ensures your year-round comfort.
Outside is where this home sells itself. Showcasing a spacious undercover entertainment area and a generous, grassed backyard, this space is perfect for hosting friends and family for hours of entertainment, while kids and pets roam and play. The double lock-up garage, with remote control and internal access, provides ample storage and security for your belongings.
The location of this home is perfect for families, with the local shops (including Googong IGA) schools, parks, and Club Googong just a short stroll away. This is your chance to secure your dream family home in a highly sought-after location.
If you’re looking for a home that perfectly pairs convenience, space and style, to start the next chapter of your story, come on down to our next open!
– Four bedrooms ft. built-in robes
– Master bedroom ft. walk-in robe & ensuite
– Open living, dining & kitchen
– Additional formal living ft. plantation shutters
– Spacious kitchen ft. breakfast bar & large pantry
– Stone benchtops
– Westinghouse electric oven
– 600mm gas cooktop
– Bosch dishwasher
– Stainless steel appliances throughout
– Centrally located bathroom with separate toilet
– Ducted heating & cooling throughout
– Undercover, fully tiled, outdoors alfresco
– Oversized, double lock-up garage with internal access
– Large laundry, with external access
– Spacious grassed backyard, perfect for kids & pets
– Low maintenance gardens
– Water tank 5000ml
– Approx. living size: 163sqm
– Approx. block size: 512sqm
Type: House Sold
Price: Sold For $985,000
Bed Rooms: 4
Property ID: 33 Griffiths Link, Googong
Listing Agent Name: Ben Mills
Listing Agent Telephone: 0422 765 130
Listing Agent Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
59/12 Challis Street, Dickson Australia
2 Bedrooms 2 Baths