208 Knoke Avenue Tuggeranong Australia
“As we drove up to the house, the striking front facade made us feel that this was the home we could drive up to every day and leave the working day behind us.”
“We were sold!”
“Once we stepped through the grand double doors, we felt the warmth and homeliness surround us. As we moved from room to room, we started to visualise our pictures on the walls and the conversations we were soon to have. The moment came to step through the doors from the family/dining room into a whole new dimension under the expansive deck.”
“Gordon is a family-friendly suburb with large sporting fields, shops within walking distance, and school bus stops right outside the door. What really drew us in was our childhood memories of walking to the end of our street and seeing unpopulated land; something that Gordon, and our street has in bundles. Just take a look out of our front balcony, and you will see what we mean.”
“When we moved in, we did some changes to make the home fit our lifestyle. All the wardrobes were updated; the laundry was renovated; modifications to the kitchen and the inclusion of an additional bedroom and study, which opens out to the balcony.’
“Many a day has been spent having a cup of coffee whilst reading a book, gazing out over the backyard, watching the children and pets run around.
We are ready for the next family to enjoy this lovely home as we move a little further out of town.”
• 5 Spacious bedrooms with built-in robes.
• The home has two wings, allowing the family to have their own space.
• Lounge room with a built-in window seat that overlooks the outdoor area and landscaped garden
• Central kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Dual Oven
• Inverter cooktop
• Walk-in Pantry
• The balcony with direct access from the study and one bedroom, with sweeping views across the Lanyon Valley.
• Laundry with under bench washing machine
• Large undercover wrap-around deck with inbuilt seating
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Low maintenance landscaped gardens
• Double garage with a workshop area and storage area.
• Plenty of off-street parking
• Natural gas and instantaneous hot water systems.
• Approx block size: 694sqm
• Approx house size: 210sqm
• Approx garage size: 50sqm
Type: House For Sale
Price: Offers Over $980,000
Bed Rooms: 5
Property ID: 208 Knoke Avenue, Gordon ACT 2906
Listing Agent Name: Jonny Warren
Listing Agent Telephone: 0431 797 891
Listing Agent Email: firstname.lastname@example.org