1708/1 Grazier Lane, Belconnen Australia
Purchased as a first home, back in 2018, this immaculate two-bedroom apartment ticked all the boxes for the owner, with the well-designed floorplan, generous sized bedrooms, breathtaking views and amazing amenities.
Located on the 17th floor, of the stylish High Society building, this complex offers an exclusive, on-site gym, pool, spa and sauna, as well as a large outdoors entertaining space, with gorgeous views across Belconnen and the surrounding mountains towards Telstra Tower.
A sleek, gallery-style kitchen, complete with stone benchtops and SMEG appliances, flows into a spacious open plan dining and living space. Flooded with natural lighting, by surrounding wall-to-wall windows and large glass sliding doors, the internal entertaining space extends out onto an airy balcony.
The bedrooms, located on opposite corners of the apartment, feature plush carpet, built-in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, and large windows, offering an abundance of natural lighting and stunning views.
Perfectly positioned between the University of Canberra, Westfield Belconnen and Lake Ginninderra, this apartment also provides a selection of commercial offerings, such as Woolworths Metro, BWS, and multiple restaurants.
“The apartment is right across the road from Lake Ginniderra, which is an ideal spot to go walking in the morning and afternoon. It’s also close by to a great local gym, and the bus stop and mall are all really close which is super convenient.”
“I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the serenity this apartment offers, which made working from home easier following the lockdown. I’ll miss the peace and quiet, and the stunning scenery, but it’s time for me to start my next chapter in a new suburb.”
– Two bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes
– Single reverse cycle heating & cooling units in living room & primary bedroom
– Floor-to-ceiling double glazed windows
– Sleek galley style kitchen with Smeg appliances
– European style laundry, inclusive of dryer
– Undercover balcony
– Stunning views over Belconnen & surrounding distant mountains & Telstra Tower
– Approx. living size: 68sqm
– Approx. balcony size: 8sqm
– Approx. Council Rates: $1400 p/a
– Approx. Body Corporate Rates: $2300 p/a
– Approx. Water Rates: $160 p/q
– Complex facilities include pool, sauna, gym, chefs kitchen, hire cinema, library & kids play room
– Metro Woolworths, BWS, cafes & restaurants downstairs
– Within walking distance to Belconnen business district & Westfield shopping centre
Type: Apartment Sold
Price: Sold For $480,000
Bed Rooms: 2
Property ID: 1708/1 Grazier Lane, Belconnen 2617
Listing Agent Name: Jonny Warren
Listing Agent Telephone: 0431 797 891
Listing Agent Email: email@example.com
127/39 Benjamin Way, Belconnen Australia
2 Bedrooms 2 Baths