13 Bobby Street, Googong Australia
This immaculate family residence, surrounded by breathtaking vistas of Googong’s mountains, is truly a masterpiece you don’t want to miss!
Offering an incredibly spacious floorplan, set over two levels, this home features five generously sized bedrooms, multiple living areas and an in-house theatre room.
An entertainer’s dream, the bright and airy, open plan kitchen, dining and lounge sits at the heart of the home. Extending out onto a spacious undercover alfresco, the leisure opportunities are endless – complete with a stunning backdrop no matter the hour or the season.
Home chefs will delight at the designer kitchen, fit with a large walk-in pantry, sizeable island, gorgeous stone benchtops and splashbacks, and state-of-the-art appliances, including a gas cooktop, family oven and dishwasher.
Large windows throughout offer unbelievable views that create a warm, light-filled atmosphere in every corner of the home.
The generous master bedroom is a sight to see, offering moments of relaxation whilst enjoying the views via the oversized window, along with the huge walk-in wardrobe and private ensuite, featuring a double head, waterfall shower.
The entertainment opportunities continue downstairs, offering three large bedrooms, a kids retreat, theatre room and a spacious rumpus, that requires a few final touches to make it the perfect space to host friends and family.
Perfectly situated in the heart of Googong’s parklands, within close proximity to local shops, schools, and amenities, this beautiful family home offers the ultimate luxury lifestyle, and is ready to open its doors to you.
– Multi-level ft. multiple living spaces
– Ducted heating & cooling
– Wall mounted reverse cycle heating & cooling
– Internal camera security system
– Approx. Living 284.76sqm
– Approx. Block: 703sqm
– Approx. Garage 66.61sqm
– Approx. Alfrescos 32.56sqm
– Approx. Council Rates $744 per quarter
– Approx. Rental Return: $1,000 per week
– Generous master bedroom ft. huge walk-in robe & private ensuite
– Second spacious bedroom ft. built-in robes
– Open plan concept
– Gas cooktop
– Stone benchtop & splashback
– Large walk-in pantry
– Undercover alfresco ft. ceiling fan
– Breathtaking views over Googong mountains
– Oversized, double car, lock-up garage ft. internal access
– Three spacious bedrooms ft. built-in robes
– Rumpus room (formal entertainment space)
– Theatre room
– Additional living space (lounge-room or kid’s play area)
– Undercover alfresco
– Spacious, secure low maintenance backyard
Type: House For Sale
Price: $1,250,000 - $1,300,000
Bed Rooms: 5
Property ID: 13 Bobby Street, Googong 2620
Listing Agent Name: Ben Mills
Listing Agent Telephone: 0422 765 130
Listing Agent Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
10/5 Kerridge Street Kingston Australia
1 Bedrooms 1 Baths
56 Jabanungga Avenue, Ngunnawal Australia
3 Bedrooms 1 Baths