13/5 Lambrigg Street, Farrer Australia
Located in the desirable suburb of Farrer, a short commute from Woden Town Centre and Canberra’s CBD, this beautifully renovated, north-facing townhouse provides a perfect modern retreat, with a plethora of local amenities right at your doorstep.
Upon entering the property, you’re welcomed by a spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining space which effortlessly integrates into an external low maintenance courtyard, providing a slice of private tranquillity and plenty of space to entertain guests. Thoughtfully designed to outlast changing designs the kitchen is modern and pleasing to the eye, with stainless steel Fisher & Paykel appliances, stone benchtops and a pristine subway tile splashback, complete with warm finishes.
Three generous sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, can be found upstairs, featuring large windows flooding each room with natural lighting and picturesque views of the surrounding shrubbery and distant rolling mountains. The common bathroom is centrally located amongst the upstairs bedrooms, with an additional toilet situated in the downstairs laundry for easy guest access.
Perfectly positioned in a family-friendly neighbourhood, within walking distance of local parks, public transport, schools and shops, including an IGA and the famous Fox & Bow Cafe, this townhouse is in a fantastic location for a young couple or small family, looking for a place to call home.
So, if you’re looking to enter the sought after Woden Valley market, look no further than 13/5 Lambrigg Street in Farrer. We cordially invite you to come along to one of our open homes so you can start envisioning how this amazing townhouse fits into the next chapter of your story!
– 3 generous bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes
– Stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops & subway tile splashback in kitchen
– Ample storage space in kitchen
– Fisher & Paykel 4 burner electric cooktop, oven & dishwasher
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Roman Blinds
– Bamboo flooring throughout main living space
– Carpets in all three bedrooms
– Powder room located downstairs
– Large windows, providing plenty of natural lighting throughout
– Spacious private courtyard
– Covered, off-road parking
– Approx. living space: 85.5 sqm
– Council Rates Approx. $676 p/q
– Strata Levies Approx. $1,044 p/q
– Close to Farrer Primary School
– Close to Farrer Shops, inc. IGA & Fox & Bow Cafe
– Approx. 3.5km from Woden Westfield
– Approx. 15km from Canberra CBD
Type: Town House Sold
Price: Sold For $606,500
Bed Rooms: 3
Property ID: 13/5 Lambrigg Street, Farrer
Listing Agent Name: Jonny Warren
Listing Agent Telephone: 0431 797 891
Listing Agent Email: email@example.com
1708/1 Grazier Lane, Belconnen Australia
2 Bedrooms 2 Baths