12/1 Anthony Rolfe Avenue, Gungahlin Australia
Located in the heart of Gungahlin, amongst an abundance of shops, restaurants, natural surrounds and public transport options, 12/1 Anthony Rolfe Avenue offers a fantastic opportunity for the future homeowner.
Upon entering the apartment you are greeted with a bright, open plan living, kitchen and dining space, flooded with natural lighting from the surrounding full height windows. A glass sliding door extends out onto an undercover balcony, providing further opportunity for entertaining guests whilst enjoying Canberra’s cool climate.
The designer kitchen is aesthetically pleasing, offering ample storage with a large pantry and additional cabinetry underneath the kitchen island. The kitchen comes complete with a dishwasher, oven and microwave.
Located down the end of the hallway, the master bedroom features a generous walk-in wardrobe, private ensuite and large window, with views over the external recreational area. The remaining two bedrooms, featuring plush carpet and built-in wardrobes, share a centrally located bathroom, complete with pristine white tiles, ceramics and stainless-steel fixtures.
The apartment also has direct access from the two secure, dedicated car parks located on level 1, with additional lock-up storage.
The complex offers a communal gym, pool, spa and large outdoors entertaining area, with plenty of BBQ’s, offering perfect opportunities for relaxation after a long week.
Located only a stone’s throw from Gungahlin Town Centre and the light-rail, this apartment offers convenience for an easy lifestyle and easy access to the city providing plenty of opportunities for retail therapy.
If this sounds like an ideal home for you, we encourage you to attend our next open home, so you can determine how 12/1 Anthony Rolfe Avenue in Gungahlin fits into the next chapter of your story!
– Three spacious bedrooms, with built-in robes
– Master bedroom, with walk-in robe & private ensuite
– Spacious open plan living, kitchen & dining
– Large balcony, with access from main living area & two bedrooms
– Two secure parking spaces, with lock up storage
– Direct access to apartment from carpark (without using elevator)
– Reverse cycle A/C in main living space & bedrooms
– Kitchen inclusive of dishwasher & microwave
– Laundry inclusive of washing machine & dryer
– Built-in USB charging in living space
– Approx. living space: 134 sqm
– Approx. balcony size: 25 sqm
– Approx. Council Rates: $1742 p/a
– Approx. Body Corporate: $2068 p/q
Type: Apartment Sold
Price: Sold For $687,500
Bed Rooms: 3
Property ID: 12/1 Anthony Rolfe Avenue, Gungahlin 2912
Listing Agent Name: Jonny Warren
Listing Agent Telephone: 0431 797 891
Listing Agent Email: email@example.com