11 Mataranka Street Belconnen Australia
Mataranka is known for its crystal clear pools that maintain a temperature of about 30°C all year, surrounded by beautiful natural bushland; you can just sit back and enjoy the serenity of nature while soothing the soul. But we are not here to talk about thermal pools located 3,515kms away in the Northern Territory; this is about a home in Hawker.
This quiet street is where you will find this 5 bedroom home nestled on a 1108sqm block with as much room inside as out. There are 3 separate living areas, a family dining area and 2 covered decks for you and your family to spread out and enjoy. Plus, out the back, there is an oversized garage for extra storage or workshop space.
There are 2 covered entertaining decks. One out the front so you can watch the kids as they take part in Halloween or Christmas celebrations which take place every year on this friendly street. Or, if you prefer, you can entertain your friends and family from the rear entertainment deck while enjoying all the space the backyard has to offer.
During the cooler months, you will stay warm with gas heating in the bedrooms and lounge and underfloor heating in the bathrooms, laundry, family and kitchen areas. Don’t worry when it warms up in summer, as you will stay cool with the ducted air conditioning throughout the home.
Freshly painted and with new carpet, this house is ready for you to make it your home.
• 3 separate living areas
• Master suite featuring walk through robe and ensuite
• 4 further bedrooms, 3 with built in robes
• Ducted gas heating to all bedrooms and lounge room (still under warranty)
• Underfloor heating to kitchen, family, and bathrooms
• Ducted air conditioning throughout (installed 2018)
• Freshly painted and new carpet
• Northerly aspect
• Oversized garage with extra storage space
• Storage space in the roof
• Two separate decks for outdoor entertainment
• Close to reserve, schools, parks, playing fields and shops
• Belconnen, Jamison and Kippax shopping centres a short drive
• Friendly neighbourhood with high participation in events such as Halloween and Christmas carols at the end of the street
• Crim safe security screen doors to all external doors
• Keyed alike locks
• Alarm system in place
• 3 phase power
• Approx 208sqm of living
• Approx 1108sqm block
• Rates approx. $975pq
Type: House Sold
Price: SOLD PRIOT TO AUCTION $1,795,000
Bed Rooms: 5
Car: Double Carport
Property ID: 11 Mataranka Street, Hawker ACT 2614
Listing Agent Name: Jonny Warren
Listing Agent Telephone: 0431 797 891
Listing Agent Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
47 Henry Melville Crescent, Gilmore Canberra Australia
4 Bedrooms 2 Baths