218 Robin Boyd Crescent, Taylor Australia
In 2020, the homeowner embarked on their thrilling journey into homeownership, falling in awe with this gorgeous townhouse and its unbeatable location. Nestled amidst the comforting embrace of local amenities, schools, shops and public transport – however, the true allure was its proximity to family.
Only a stone’s throw from Amaroo shops, providing convenience for their daily needs and whims, the picturesque neighbourhood was paradise for them and their beloved four-legged companion, offering ample opportunities for leisurely strolls.
Boasting modern comforts, this townhouse is equipped with ducted zoned heating and cooling, making every season a pleasure, with wood-look laminate flooring extended throughout offering easy maintenance and timeless charm.
At the heart of the home, the kitchen is complete with stunning stone benchtops, ample cabinetry, gas and electric cooking and instant gas hot water, ensuring plentiful space, storage and daily convenience.
Eager to make the house their own, the homeowner wasted no time adding their personal touch. Plantation shutters and curtains adorned the windows, filtering in warmth and light, whilst strategically placed mirrors created a sense of space – often complimented by guests, doubling the joy in the room.
The courtyard also underwent a transformation, becoming a private oasis for relaxation and recreation. Seamlessly extending indoor and external entertainment, the spacious, secure courtyard easily became the homeowner’s favourite aspect of the home – a place where laughter and conversations flowed freely.
After a few years of creating beautiful memories in their beloved home, the homeowner has decided to downsize, opening an exciting opportunity for another first-time homebuyer, small family or investor.
– Four bedrooms ft. built-in robes
– Master bedroom ft. private ensuite
– Open plan living, kitchen & dining
– Kitchen ft. Artusi appliances inc. dishwasher, gas cooktop & electric oven, double sink, ample cabinetry, subway tiles & stone benchtops
– Powder room downstairs
– Plantation shutters & curtains
– Wood-look laminate flooring throughout
– Ducted zoned heating & cooling
– Expansive, secure courtyard
– Close commute to local shops, schools, parks & playgrounds
– Double car, lock up garage
– Additional allocated car park
– Approx. Living Size: 129.30sqm
– Approx. Garage Size: 35.80sqm
– Approx. Courtyard Size: 63sqm
– Approx. Council Rates: $570.64 per quarter
– Approx. Strata Levies: $562.44 per quarter
– Approx. Rental Return: $730 – $780 per week
Type: Town House For Sale
Price: For Sale $789,000
Bed Rooms: 4
Property ID: 218 Robin Boyd Crescent, Taylor
Listing Agent Name: Jonny Warren
Listing Agent Telephone: 0431 797 891
Listing Agent Email: email@example.com
1 Patanga Gardens, Queanbeyan West Australia
4 Bedrooms 1 Baths
149 Wattle Street North Canberra Australia
3 Bedrooms 1 Baths