12 Dolly Street, Googong Australia
In 2015, the homeowners embarked on a journey to build their dream home. Nestled in a brand-new suburb, they instantly fell in love with the location and welcoming atmosphere of the street. The friendly neighbourhood offers charm and convenience, located close by to local amenities.
Their vision for the perfect home came to life as they carefully designed every aspect. Solar panels ensured year-round energy efficiency, whilst the covered pergola provides a sheltered outdoors oasis for gatherings and relaxation.
The house boasts four spacious bedrooms, but it was the master bedroom that held a special place in their hearts – with its private ensuite, it offers a sanctuary for unwinding after long days.
The open plan living, kitchen, and dining space serves as the heart of the home, a place filled with laughter and warmth. The kitchen offers a culinary haven, featuring a large kitchen island, double sink, and top-of-the-line Bosch appliances, including a gas cooking range.
The home comes equipped with modern conveniences like a ducted vacuum system, reverse cycle heating and cooling system, and bamboo flooring in the bedrooms and formal living space. Ceiling fans in three bedrooms and the living area ensures comfort during warm Canberra summers.
Outside, a secure grassed backyard offers a safe and secure play area for children and pets, with the undercover outdoor entertainment space hosting countless memorable gatherings with family and friends over the years.
As the homeowners prepare to bid farewell to their beloved abode, they can’t help but feel a pang of sadness, knowing they will dearly miss the incredible home they have crafted with love and care – where their fondest memories had been woven into the very fabric of the house. Saying goodbye to the Canberra cold they plan to embark on a new adventure, opening the next chapter for the new homeowners to begin writing their story.
– Four bedrooms, three ft. built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
– Master bedroom ft. walk-in wardrobe & fully tiled ensuite
– Open plan living, kitchen & dining
– Additional living space
– Bamboo flooring to bedrooms & formal living space
– Large kitchen ft. spacious island, double sink, Bosch appliances & gas cooking
– Fully tiled main bathroom
– Ducted vacuum system
– Reverse cycle heating & cooling
– 22 solar panels plates (5.5KW)
– Secure grassed backyard
– Undercover outdoors alfresco
– Double car lock up garage ft. interal access
– Approx. Block Size: 464 sqm
– Approx. Living Size: 176.32 sqm
– Approx. Garage Size: 38.37 sqm
– Approx. Council Rates: $962 per quarter
– Approx. Rental Return: $750 – $800 per week
Type: House For Sale
Price: $999,000 - $1,049,000
Bed Rooms: 4
Property ID: 12 Dolly Street, Googong
Listing Agent Name: Ben Mills
Listing Agent Telephone: 0422 765 130
Listing Agent Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2/24 Golgerth Street Molonglo Valley Australia
4 Bedrooms 2 Baths